At German Motors, your safety is important to us. Our business is considered an essential service and therefore, we remain OPEN for business. It is vital more than ever to have a working vehicle. Those who are still working in healthcare, law enforcement, and other essential industries will be relying on their vehicles to get them to work. Others will need a reliable car to get them to the store to pick up supplies and food for their families. We want you to know that we are available and here to help with your vehicle's needs during this uncertain time.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to providing an environment that promotes social distancing. In addition, your vehicle will be provided a seat cover, a floor mat, and other barriers along with a disinfectant treatment prior to delivery.
We are also offering a Drive Thru service which will allow you to service your vehicle without the worry of coming in contact with others. During this time please practice the following:
1. Call or visit our website to make an appointment.
2. Call once you arrive and we will come out to you.
3. Make plans to leave the car temporarily. Our waiting room will be closed for the time being.
4. Make arrangements for alternative transportation.
5. We will communicate with you via text, phone, or email.
6. Once you return for pick up your car will be disinfected. Let us know when you plan to pick up.
We know that those out of work may be struggling financially, which is why we are currently offering special discounts on our services. We are offer FREE inspections and 30% off of all factory recommended services. Call for more information today!