Happy Holidays from all of us here at German Motors! We want to be sure that you don't find yourself having to deal with any car trouble this season, whether you plan on taking a road trip to visit family or will be staying at home this year. Regardless of your plans, winter vehicle maintenance is important to keeping safe on the road and having a reliable car for all of your needs.
At German Motors, we want to help you properly maintain your vehicle this winter by taking care of your maintenance ahead of time. By getting ahead of your winter car maintenance, you will save yourself time and money associated with dealing with winter car problems after they occur. Winter maintenance items that are important to have completed before your holiday travels include:
- Fluid Services - make sure that all fluids are full and clean, and if they are dirty, have them flushed out and replaced with new fluid
- Tires - inspect the tire tread, tire pressure, and condition of tires for safety in any driving condition. Also, have your tires balanced and rotated if need.
- Wheels - ensure that your wheels are properly aligned.
- Lights - have both exterior and interior lights checked to make sure that they are all in working order.
- Brakes - have the brake system inspected thoroughly to check pads, rotors, lines, and more.
- Battery - if it has been a while since your last battery replacement, the battery should be tested for charge to see if you will need a new one installed.
We hope that you have amazing holidays and that you stay safe wherever you may be traveling. If you need anything for your vehicle, don’t hesitate to stop by German Motors today.